Terms & Conditions
Pub Crawl Brno Terms & Conditions
The Pub Crawl Brno accepts bookings subject to the following:
1. Your Contract with Pub Crawl Brno: Customers accept the terms and conditions at the moment of payment. It is at this point that a contract between Pub Crawl Brno and the Client comes into existence. The Pub Crawl Brno reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Czech Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Czech Courts. No employee of Pub Crawl Brno other than the manager has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2. Payment, Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
The balance of all moneys due, including any surcharges applicable at that time, must be paid to Pub Crawl Brno Guide by the date & place specified for each tour.
2.1. Cancellation fee / refund:
– Cancellation up to 4 calendar days before the services begin: Free of charge
– Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
3. Changes by You: In case you book by e-mail, any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. Changes by Us: Pub Crawl Brno will do its best to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. The Pub Crawl Brno reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Pub Crawl Brno will inform through the web page the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the tour date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances.
5. Cancellation by Us: Pub Crawl Brno reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavor to avoid this unless absolutely necessary. Pub Crawl Brno tours may not occur if there are less than eight people in attendance.
6. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
7. Passports, identification and Visas: It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, identification and visa permit for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Pub Crawl Brno.
8. Age, Fitness and Participation: Pub Crawl Brno tours suit outgoing and energetic people. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Pub Crawl Brno reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Pub Crawl Brno’s employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with us. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. On Pub Crawl Brno tours large quantities of alcohol are often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. Pub Crawl Brno does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Pub Crawl Brno cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
9. Czech Laws and Behavior: All participants in tours operated by Pub Crawl Brno are expected to obey Czech laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Pub Crawl Brno of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or losses caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Pub Crawl Brno as a result of the Clients actions. Pub Crawl Brno expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Pub Crawl Brno’s opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Pub Crawl Brno is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour. Pub Crawl Brno will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Pub Crawl Brno will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
10. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Pub Crawl Brno to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety and enjoyment at such times as may be appropriate.
11. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is only if Pub Crawl Brno is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Pub Crawl Brno being extinguished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Pub Crawl Brno within 5 days of the completion of the tour.
12. By the time you order your first drink on the tour you must be of legal age set down by Czech Law in order to purchase and consume alcohol.
13. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Pub Crawl Brno have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own will.
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. This Site is intended solely for users of drinking age in his/her country. Any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone not of drinking age in his/her country is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Service. By using the Service or the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of drinking age in your country and that you agree to and abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The name Pub Crawl Brno and other Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are trademarks or trade dress of Company in the US and/or other countries. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the Company.